Features & Benefits
Read and write over DOC, PPT, and PDF files
- With most people using DOC, PPT, and PDF file formats, no file conversions are needed for you to quickly switch from reading a file, taking notes on that file’s page, and then returning back to reading the original file.
- Handwritten pages are made using the Insert Blank Page feature.
- The Pen and Highlighter features allow you to vary the color and width of the mark.
- The Crop tool selects a section of a file and adds it to a blank page, freeing up the rest of the page for additional notes.
Innovative Reader/Writer for quick transitions
- Using an innovative “Reader/Writer” feature, eNotebook lets you switch from reading a file to writing on it and then returning to the original file with no file conversions.
- Once files are downloaded, Internet access is not necessary for file management or taking notes.
Intuitive “Drag and Drop” File Management
- Notebooks are created within seconds allowing you to organize your library by individual topics or projects.
- Notebooks contain separate folders for downloaded files and annotated pages.
- Downloaded files and annotated pages can be moved from one notebook to another.
Print and Email from your notebooks
- You can email or print entire notebooks or specific pages directly from eNotebook™
- All eNotebook™ annotated pages are automatically backed-up every time the iPad syncs with the host computer. Deleted notebooks can be recovered using the Restore feature.
Great customer support
- Users from all levels of school and business were included in the beta testing to perfect this app for digital notetaking.
- WeLearn™ Educational Software is focused improving the digital notetaking process. Don’t hesitate to contact us with a comment, concern, or suggestion.
- Our searchable support forum contains tips and recommendations on how to maximize your eNotebook™ experience.